- Returns and exchanges accepted 10 days from day you receive the order. If 10 days have gone by since you received your order, unfortunately we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused and in the same condition that you received it.
- To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Refunds (if applicable)
- Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
- If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds (if applicable)
- If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
- Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
- Next contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
- If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We can only exchange defective or damaged items. To start an exchange, send us an email at email@example.com. Once confirmed, we'll ask you to send your to: Just Another Rich Kid 32 Third Avenue #122 New York NY 10003.
- If the item was marked as a gift when purchased and shipped directly to you, you’ll receive a gift credit for the value of your return. Once the returned item is received, a gift certificate will be mailed to you.
- If the item wasn’t marked as a gift when purchased, or the gift giver had the order shipped to themselves to give to you later, we will send a refund to the gift giver and s/he will find out about your return.
- To return your product, mail it to: Just Another Rich Kid 32 Third Avenue #122 New York NY 10003
- You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable.